Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

How Did I Get Here

They say
Forget the past
How can you?
When you stare at it everyday.
When you bump into the past
Every weekday,
Every Morning,
Everyday.

Well,
This is depressing.
Posted by Latoya at 00:21
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Latoya
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (40)
    • ▼  November (40)
      • History of thr Poems
      • Untitled
      • Untitled
      • What do I want?
      • **This is me**
      • Defenses
      • Be cool
      • Being Christian
      • Please Notice Me
      • Untitled
      • Till Then
      • My Head Hurts
      • How Did I Get Here
      • Say Hi
      • Does it show
      • Perfect BoyFriend
      • Coffee
      • Just Be
      • Hard on Myself
      • Today
      • In My Head
      • Screwed Up
      • Would you?
      • Tears
      • Heal my heart
      • Funny
      • Younger Me
      • Broken Inside
      • Every Workday
      • Closer To You
      • No words
      • Intentionally
      • Past
      • Snap
      • Suspended State
      • Mess
      • The answer
      • I Promised
      • Rejection
      • Entitled
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.